E. Requirements for Submission
Artists wishing to participate must be over 18 years old.
- The theme should adhere to one of the four topics mentioned in VIDEOFENSTER 2021’S Open Call
- Each artist or group of artists may submit up to one video work.
* Pieces by Video or Art Collectives are welcome, please clearly state the name and role of each participant in the production of the piece in the submission process.
- Video must be Original
- Video format 16:9
- All videos must and have been shot and edited during the 2020-21 CoronaVirus Pandemic.
* No works shot before the start of the Covid Pandemic should be submitted.
- The file should be labeled with the theme you have chosen and it’s title, length, year, and author.
- You must send a download link to the video file with your submission materials.
- The file must be in a standard format currently in use.
- We recommend that the file does not exceed 2GB (two gigabyte) in size, for easy downloading of the video.
- ATTACHMENTS REQUIRED
- Application form signed by the artist (below these lines).
- Biography + CV of the artist or artists.
- A brief synopsis of the submitted work.
- Up to 3 descriptive still’s of your project (jpg 300 dpi).
- SHIPPING ADDRESSES THE MATERIAL