D. Selection & Screening Of Submitted Work
– As an artist and creator you will have the chance to show your work on Video Fenster’s screens in Ehrenfeld and online as well as being part of the first versión of the Project.
– The decisions related to final screening spaces and times for each selected video will be decided by VIDEOFENSTER 2021’s curators. Videos may be screened in more than one location during the event.
– By submitting your work you are giving faith that the piece you have entered for submission is made by you and you have all the rights to exhibit the contents of your video.
– If your work is selected for exhibition you give the organizers the right to screen your work during VIDEOFENSTER 2021 in all locations mentioned in the open. You also grant permission to Video Fenster to exhibit the entirety of your work online at www.videofenster.net. All chosen works will become part of VIDEOFENSTER’s archive and may be presented for cultural or educational use by non commercial broadcast channels that the project deems appropriate.
– If your work is chosen, up to 15 seconds of your work might be used for promoting or VIDEOFENSTER’s events on different types of media including media forms and accounts of our collaborating partners.
– Artists and filmmakers will be contacted if the material submitted has to be modified for screening purposes.
– In 2021’s version of VIDEOFENSTER there will be no costs related to the selection and installation of your work. VIDEOFENSTER will not provide any funding related to travel expenses or any other costs the artist/filmmaker might face regarding the development and submission of their work.